To visit the mill
Enter your address in the «» field and press on “ENTER”.
From highway 10 or 15
(between Champlain bridge and Turcot interchange):
- Exit at the Laverendrye exit
- Turn right on De l'Église street
- At the traffic light, turn right on Angers street
- Go all the way to the end, at St-Patrick street
- Turn right.
- We are on the right side, right after Pitt street.
- Get out at the Atwater exit, squeeze right; do not take the tunnel!
- Stay on Atwater, and keep going to St-Patrick street
- Turn left and go for exactly one kilometer
- We are on the left, right before Pitt street.
From the Place Saint-Henri Métro station (1200 m):
- Exit through the stairs on the right right after the turnstiles
- Get out on the right, and take Charlebois street along the railroad tracks.
- At Sainte-Marguerite street, take down the small stairs and go through the tunnel on the left.
- Walk south all the way to Léa-Roback street; you will see a footbridge on the right.
- Cross the footbridge; you will see a building with a turquoise water tower; walk towards it.
- We are in the building basement, via the small stairs.
From the Charlevoix Métro station:
(We do not advise walking on St-Patrick street; it is not a pleasant walk. You may instead want to walk along the Lachine canal bicycle path, but the tunnel under the railroad tracks is pretty narrow; be wary of speeding bicycles!)
- Take bus 101 (Rush-hour only service. Check the westbound schedule.)
- Get off at the Pitt street stop (9th stop), some 6-8 minutes later.
- We are in the basement of the building on the south side of the street, via the small stairs.